Intuitive user interface
Practical, intuitive, and user-friendly: the StateMonitor user interface gives you a rapid overview of the current production status. In the Existing machinery, Messenger, Jobs, and Evaluations menus, you’ll find all of the functions you need for collecting and analyzing machine data in the manner best-suited to your needs, thereby allowing you to keep a continual an eye on machine availability and the utilization rate.
Clear presentation of the machine status
With the StateMonitor software, you can always keep a close eye on the current status of your machines. The Existing machinery screen gives you a real-time view of the production status for every machine. And since you can use StateMonitor on mobile end devices, you don’t have to physically be on the production floor to access this information. During a meeting or while in the office, important information about the machines is ready at hand. Based on your preferences and enabled functions, you can even use StateMonitor to access production data outside of your corporate network.
Overview of machine statuses
In the Tile view, you’ll find an overview of your connected machines, including the production status and other important data. The Machine status button allows you to call up specific information such as the current machine status, overrides, program statistics, and machine messages.
Graphical productivity view
The Status overview provides you with a graphical and complete overview of the machine park. A pie chart makes it immediately clear how many machines are productive, not ready for operation, or not in use. You can also find out more about the availability and utilization rate of your machines. In addition, the status overview allows you to define machines about which you would like to receive information on the operating mode or program.
Individualized messaging functions
With StateMonitor, you don’t have to be standing next to the machine to ensure that it’s being productive. This is because the Messenger menu item allows you to receive real-time notifications directly on your smartphone or tablet. You can also tailor the messaging functions to your specific processes, allowing you to be actively informed about a machine standstill, a disturbance, or other predefined events.
The intervals at which StateMonitor sends a message can also be configured, as well as who receives notifications for which events—including people outside of the corporate network. As a result, you can always respond quickly when needed. Fewer interruptions mean greater productivity. Use the extensive Messenger functions of StateMonitor from any location to maintain an overview of your machines and improve their long-term efficiency.
Convenient job management
Job management plays a key role in production planning. To this end, the StateMonitor Jobs menu gives you a rapid overview. By adding jobs and assigning them to specific machines, you gain an overview of these jobs and can define the machining sequence.
You can also view completed jobs. At a later stage, the collected job data then become relevant for the performance assessment, when you visualize and evaluate the job statuses.
Detailed analysis of the machine statuses
When it comes to uncovering potential and increasing productivity, informative evaluations about the machine park are essential. For this purpose, StateMonitor offers numerous possibilities under the Evaluations menu item.
“Day view” of the machine statuses
- Gain an overview of your machines’ statuses across a timeline
- View machine metrics such as the availability and utilization rate
- Glean information on commented machine statuses
Evaluate key metrics
- Determine the availability and utilization rate metrics for a defined period of time
- Graphically visualize the ascertained metrics and associated status times
- Export the performance metrics as a CSV file for further processing in a spreadsheet
Evaluation of machine messages
- Visualize machine messages and notifications generated via FN38 commands
- Identify the causes of production disruptions and program interruptions
- Export machine messages as a CSV file for further processing in a spreadsheet
Evaluation of job times
- Calculate the time that was required for individual working steps and entire production jobs
- Analyze production quantities based on the following statuses: OK, Rework, and Scrap
- Graphically visualize job times categorized as Prepare, Production, or Undefined run time
- Export job lead times as a CSV file for further processing in a spreadsheet
With StateMonitor, HEIDENHAIN provides a monitoring software that you can adapt to your specific needs and production setup by means of the following features:
- Machine connection via the HEIDENHAIN DNC, Modbus TCP, OPC UA, or MTConnect interfaces
- Connection of an external reporting database for the convenient availability of collected machine data, including for adjacent software solutions
- User administration with customized permissions
- Language selection for 23 languages
- Individually configurable language for every user
- SMTP server setting
- Database backup