New functions for reliable processes ensure exact, dynamic, and efficient production
Reliable mastery of highly complex milling and turning processes creates a clear competitive advantage. To help you secure this advantage, HEIDENHAIN supports you in a variety of ways, such as with these innovations:
Strategies from experience for greater process reliability: the EMO edition of Klartext
Reliable mastery of processes: this is the core topic for HEIDENHAIN at this year’s EMO and also in the new Klartext no. 70. In this EMO edition, you can discover which solutions TNC users are employing in practice and how they use them, e.g.:
- WB mechanics and Endutec both use StateMonitor, but in very different ways
- Doppelmayr (Italy) and Sermec (Portugal) perform complete machining for large parts in a single setup: one company relies on milling-turning, whereas the other prefers milling and hobbing.
- Nicholas Hacko established two new manufacturing sectors in Australia at the same time: watchmaking and contract manufacturing for micro-precision parts.
Interactive learning with HIT 3.0, the new generation of HEIDENHAIN Interactive Training
HIT is the multimedia learning concept for the NC programming of HEIDENHAIN controls in Klartext, the dialog-guided TNC programming language for workshops.
HIT supports first-time users, upgraders, and professionals in their qualified training and follow- up courses—with both selfstudy and face-to-face teaching. Learning also becomes mobile with the new version.
Connected Machining – Well-Connected in Digital Production
Link your manufacturing skills with digital job management. Use the controls on your milling machines or lathes to make the workshop the focus of your company network.
The Connected Machining package of functions offers you control options, software and hardware that enable you to individually network your company. That’s how Connected Machining provides answers to the latest questions about the digitalization of your production:
- How can digital networking improve manufacturing and processes?
- Which software and hardware solutions are suitable for your purposes?
- How about data security and protection of your own know-how?
Discover HEIDENHAIN in your Workshop
You’ll find HEIDENHAIN products everywhere in your production:
- Clearly visible as controls on your milling machines and lathes
- In special areas of metrology as length gauges, grid encoders and subsequent electronics
- Invisible as position encoders, inverters or motors in the machine
Learn more about the benefits that HEIDENHAIN products can offer you.