The new Klartext is here!
Discover exciting perspectives on production
Read informative user reports and technology stories, and find out how controls from HEIDENHAIN and their functions are opening up new vistas in manufacturing.
- The vehicle and motor specialist RWT reports on its experiences with the first EMCOTURN E65 with the CNC PILOT 640 from HEIDENHAIN.
- A machining center from OPS-Ingersoll and Batch Process Manager from the HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 increase flexibility and efficiency at Dömer Stanz- und Umformtechnologie.
- Software update 09 for the TNC 640 offers functions with even greater practicality for shop-oriented machining.
- DMT and HEIDENHAIN provide a quite unconventional lathe solution to a vocational school in Lörrach, Germany.
- The innovative programming capabilities of the CNC PILOT 640 make it the perfect lathe control for the shop floor.
Interactive learning with HIT 3.0, the new generation of HEIDENHAIN Interactive Training
HIT is the multimedia learning concept for the NC programming of HEIDENHAIN controls in Klartext, the dialog-guided TNC programming language for workshops.
HIT supports first-time users, upgraders, and professionals in their qualified training and follow- up courses—with both selfstudy and face-to-face teaching. Learning also becomes mobile with the new version.
Connected Machining – Well-Connected in Digital Production
Link your manufacturing skills with digital job management. Use the controls on your milling machines or lathes to make the workshop the focus of your company network.
The Connected Machining package of functions offers you control options, software and hardware that enable you to individually network your company. That’s how Connected Machining provides answers to the latest questions about the digitalization of your production:
- How can digital networking improve manufacturing and processes?
- Which software and hardware solutions are suitable for your purposes?
- How about data security and protection of your own know-how?
Discover HEIDENHAIN in your Workshop
You’ll find HEIDENHAIN products everywhere in your production:
- Clearly visible as controls on your milling machines and lathes
- In special areas of metrology as length gauges, grid encoders and subsequent electronics
- Invisible as position encoders, inverters or motors in the machine
Learn more about the benefits that HEIDENHAIN products can offer you.