Learn online from home: Leverage affordable HIT classroom licenses featuring powerful functionality
New functions for reliable processes ensure exact, dynamic, and efficient production
Reliable mastery of highly complex milling and turning processes creates a clear competitive advantage. To help you secure this advantage, HEIDENHAIN supports you in a variety of ways, such as with these innovations:
Connected Machining – Well-Connected in Digital Production
Link your manufacturing skills with digital job management. Use the controls on your milling machines or lathes to make the workshop the focus of your company network.
The Connected Machining package of functions offers you control options, software and hardware that enable you to individually network your company. That’s how Connected Machining provides answers to the latest questions about the digitalization of your production:
- How can digital networking improve manufacturing and processes?
- Which software and hardware solutions are suitable for your purposes?
- How about data security and protection of your own know-how?
NEW: Collect current tool usage data and avoid unnecessary costs due to premature tool replacement with Software Release 1.4.0.
The new Klartext 71: practical tips for relaxed machining and networking the shop
How are manufacturing companies digitalizing their shops? How do HEIDENHAIN controls make milling and drilling easier and more efficient? And how can you make even better use of your control’s functions and options?
Exciting reports and user tips in the new Klartext magazine provide answers to these questions:
- Schubert Fertigungstechnik maximizes spindle run times using StateMonitor.
- HEIDENHAIN offers numerous innovations surrounding the machine tool, and not just for the controls.
- More expertise in the shop—that‘s the main focus of the TNC Club, our training experts, and HIT as used in the vocational training program at Sehnde Penitentiary.
Discover HEIDENHAIN in your Workshop
You’ll find HEIDENHAIN products everywhere in your production:
- Clearly visible as controls on your milling machines and lathes
- In special areas of metrology as length gauges, grid encoders and subsequent electronics
- Invisible as position encoders, inverters or motors in the machine
Learn more about the benefits that HEIDENHAIN products can offer you.