Already curious about AMB 2018?
Here you’ll already find preliminary information on HEIDENHAIN’s main topics. This is also where we’ll be continually keeping you up to date until the trade show in September. So come by and have a look from time to time!
New on the special website for AMB:
- Text-message reminders about our live demonstrations
- Information about a new feature at the trade show: Extended Workspace Compact
- The new gear-milling cycles, including for skiving
Interactive learning with HIT 3.0, the new generation of HEIDENHAIN Interactive Training
HIT is the multimedia learning concept for the NC programming of HEIDENHAIN controls in Klartext, the dialog-guided TNC programming language for workshops.
HIT supports first-time users, upgraders, and professionals in their qualified training and follow- up courses—with both selfstudy and face-to-face teaching. Learning also becomes mobile with the new version.
Connected Machining – Well-Connected in Digital Production
Link your manufacturing skills with digital job management. Use the controls on your milling machines or lathes to make the workshop the focus of your company network.
The Connected Machining package of functions offers you control options, software and hardware that enable you to individually network your company. That’s how Connected Machining provides answers to the latest questions about the digitalization of your production:
- How can digital networking improve manufacturing and processes?
- Which software and hardware solutions are suitable for your purposes?
- How about data security and protection of your own know-how?
Batch Process Manager: use the pallet management feature of your TNC for production planning
The Batch Process Manager enables you to plan your upcoming production sequence directly on the control. This option is based on the pallet management feature of your TNC 640, thereby allowing you to use the actual conditions at the machine for your planning.
Discover HEIDENHAIN in your Workshop
You’ll find HEIDENHAIN products everywhere in your production:
- Clearly visible as controls on your milling machines and lathes
- In special areas of metrology as length gauges, grid encoders and subsequent electronics
- Invisible as position encoders, inverters or motors in the machine
Learn more about the benefits that HEIDENHAIN products can offer you.