(1) We maintain an online presence on the social networks and platforms stated below (e.g., employer evaluation portals). These social networks are operated solely by the respective provider. This online presence serves to facilitate communication with customers, potential customers, and users, and serves advertising and market research purposes. If you contact us through our social media channels, then we will process the data that you make available to us, as well as the data that are required in order to process the query (Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter b, of the GDPR). The processing of further data is performed in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter f, of the GDPR based on a legitimate interest in direct communication with users and in the optimization of the design of our online presence. If you grant your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g., via an opt-in checkbox), then processing will be performed in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a, of the GDPR. At any time, you can withdraw your consent from the provider of the respective platform with future effect.
(2) When you open our social media pages, your user data will be recorded and provided to us by the provider. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider but usually encompass the following information: - Followers: Number of followers and stored profiles; information about increases and progress over a defined period. - Reach: Number of persons who see a specific post; number of interactions for a post. Based on this information, it can be determined which content is more popular in the community than other content. - Ad performance: How many people were reached by a post or a paid ad, and how many have interacted with it? - Demographics: Average age of the visitor, as well as gender, place of residence, language.
(3) Because our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social networks, these providers may potentially use your personal data. We have no influence over this usage. This often involves the recording of your IP address, the creation of statistical evaluations, and the processing of further information that is stored in the form of cookies. These data are also often used to show you interest-related advertisements both on and outside of the platform. As a profile operator, we have no influence on advertisement generation or appearance and can neither deactivate this function nor prevent this processing of data.
(4) The assertion of rights of data subjects and the request of information can most effectively be made directly with the providers of the platforms because they alone have access to your data and can take immediate action. If our cooperation is required for this, then we will support you as needed in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
Xing (New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany): privacy.xing.com/en/privacy-policy.
YouTube (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland): policies.google.com/privacy.
Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA): instagram.com/legal/privacy/.
Industryarena (IndustryArena GmbH, Katzbergstraße 3, 40764 Langenfeld, Germany): en.industryarena.com/privacy.
(1) Industryarena is a social media platform where company profiles can be created and blog entries can be written and uploaded. There is also a forum on Industryarena where users can have discussions.
(2) If you register on Industryarena, then server log data are collected and stored for technical reasons. The legal basis for this is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter f, of the GDPR.
(3) Industryarena sends data to IndustryArena LLC, domiciled in the U.S. Because the U.S. is a third country, we have agreed to standard contractual clauses with Industryarena in order to be able to ensure adequate protection of your data. Industryarena is under the responsibility of IndustryArena GmbH, Katzbergstraße 3, 40764 Langenfeld, Germany: en.industryarena.com/privacy.